Does anyone have any suggestions for a good cafe, restaurant or pub with food where I can hold a party? My requirements are something like this:
- Maximum food budget $40 per head, suggestions for cheaper packages are very welcome!
- 50–60 people in a private room (doesn't have to be the whole venue)
- Available with approximately 2–3 month's notice
- Can serve food that is suitable for people with very low spice tolerance (I have an elderly relative with Crohn's disease, which causes digestion problems, and several others who just don't like chilli)
- Vegetarian options
- Comfortable chairs (see aforementioned elderly relatives)
- A little bit of atmosphere (be it view, or surrounds, or decor).
Current Mood: curious